Who can use this service?
NMBU staff and students who need to access printed material that are not available electronically.
At the Main Library, Sørhellinga and Adamstuen.
How to access the material?
- Use the library system Oria to find out if the book is available at NMBU.
- Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You will receive an email with information about where and when to collect the book. NB: Please, collect the book at the appointed time.
- Delivery will take place between 11.00 and 13.00, Tuesday and Thursday.
- The delivery will take place outside the Libraries. The book will be in a bag marked with your name.
- If you are not able to collect the book, we will appreciate if you give us a call or e-mail.
- Remember to keep your distance to others.
If you do have any symptoms of respiratory infections or are in quarantine you will have to send someone to collect the material for you. Please contact the library.
The staff at the library will handle books and other material according to the current infection control guidelines.
How do I return books?
- Since the campuses are closed, please return the books on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 11-13.
- Use our boxes for book return outside the libraries.
- Please remember to bring your card and code to access the buildings. Students don't have access to the buildings before new semester starts, autumn 2020.
- Contact the library on e-mail (email@example.com) or call us before you return.
Do you have any questions?
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Library at the Tower Building, Campus Ås: 67230400
Sørhellinga Library, Campus Ås: 67230402
Library at Campus Adamstuen: 67230440